Cscli dashbord setup fail

Hello,

I installed CrowdSec on my Apache2 server (Debian11). Everything is fine.
I wanted to install the dashboad to have an eye on it

sudo cscli dashboard setup

but I encounter an error:

? For metabase docker to be able to access SQLite file we need to add a new group called 'crowdsec' to the system, is it ok for you ? Yes
INFO[12-01-2022 06:15:06 PM] Pulling docker image metabase/metabase:v0.37.0.2
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
INFO[12-01-2022 06:15:40 PM] creating container '/crowdsec-metabase'
FATA[12-01-2022 06:15:41 PM] container start: failed while starting a00278bc986f93961fe416cc4615258859edb2a9ee6fbd174525bfc7b759e0e1 : Error response from daemon: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: running `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output:
error: exec: "apparmor_parser": executable file not found in $PATH

I can’t find an answer to this problem, and I’m not savvy enough to understand where the problem comes from.

Can you help me?
I would love to take advantage of this graphical interface.

Hello @Laurent

It seems like that it’s an issue with apparmor. Could you provide more details on your setup so we can try to reproduce it ?
In the meanwhile, I would suggest you have a look at app.crowdsec.net it will offer the same capabilities as the metabase dashboard, and more :slight_smile:

Hello,

Debian version 11.2
Apache/2.4.52 (Debian)
metabase:v0.41.5
Crowdsec v1.2.3
PHP Bouncer v0.13.20
Crowdsec-firewall-bouncer v0.0.21

What other information do you need?

I just tested app.crowdsec.net : ok

Thanks