Odoo ERP system support

Hello,

I like your solution very much and I’m also looking forward to support Odoo ERP system in your hub.

BR,

2 Likes

Hi @mmhy2003,

I just opened an issue in the right repository so community users and us we’ll take care of this issue asap.
If you already have a Odoo ERP installed, could you please tell us what kind of behavior do you want to detect ?

I think we can start with bruteforce attack on the login page for the beginning. Could you provide us logs sample please.

Hi @he2ss

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I can indeed help you. I can provide you with sample logs and you can also review Odoo official documentation on blocking bruteforce attacks on login page, you can use it as a reference to develop the parser and bf scenario.

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/15.0/administration/install/deploy.html#blocking-brute-force-attacks

BR,

I want also to draw your attention to that the login user can be of type ‘USER’ or ‘EMAILADDRESS’ as a grok filter

2018-07-05 14:56:31,506 24849 INFO db_name odoo.addons.base.res.res_users: Login failed for db:db_name login:admin from 127.0.0.1

or

2018-07-05 14:56:31,506 24849 INFO db_name odoo.addons.base.res.res_users: Login failed for db:db_name login:admin@example.com from 127.0.0.1