Iptables bouncer error on apt upgrade

I have been told to not post questions in the discourse and also ask question in the discord sever so I am removing all my posts from discourse.

I have been told to not post questions in the discourse and also ask question in the discord sever so I am removing all my posts from discourse.

I just got the same exact error on Ubuntu 20.04, restarting the crowdesc and crowdsec-firewall-bouncer service and doing dpkg --configure -a seems to have fixed the issue.

From the error logs, it seems that the API key used by your bouncer is invalid :

Jan 25 15:55:18 debian crowdsec-firewall-bouncer[2258]: time="25-01-2022 15:55:18" level=fatal msg="API error: access forbidden"

Can you try to generate a new one (cscli bouncers add MyBouncer) and put the API key in the configuration file of your bouncer ?

You’re right, dpkg --configure -a regenerated my api key and it works again since.
But I’ve also noticed I have multiple FirewallBouncer-XXXXXXXX in my bouncers list, is this normal?

Can I safely delete all those bouncers except for the first one?