Bans not activated

Hi,
I’ve setup Crowdsec through Traefik with Unraid, and Im testing it out using a VPN to see if I can get myself banned trying with Radarr parser I downloaded and installed.
In the Crowdsec logs I see:

time="05-12-2022 20:50:53" level=info msg="172.18.0.1 - [Mon, 05 Dec 2022 20:50:53 CET] \"GET /v1/decisions?type=ban&ip=91.xx.xx.xx HTTP/1.1 200 1.394318ms \"Go-http-client/1.1\" \""

I get the below when entering cscli metrics

```╭───────────────────────────────────┬────────────┬──────────────┬────────────────┬────────────────────────╮
│              Source               │ Lines read │ Lines parsed │ Lines unparsed │ Lines poured to bucket │
├───────────────────────────────────┼────────────┼──────────────┼────────────────┼────────────────────────┤
│ file:/var/log/crowdsec/radarr.txt │ 139        │ -            │ 139            │ -                      │
│ file:/var/log/crowdsec/sonarr.txt │ 292        │ -            │ 292            │ -                      │
╰───────────────────────────────────┴────────────┴──────────────┴────────────────┴────────────────────────╯```

The IP from my VPN is not whitelisted anywhere

What am I overlooking?

Did you ever found out what was wrong? I’m facing the same thing.
I’m also constantly getting notifications for IP’s that should be blocked but still I’m getting notifications for connection attempts.
Nothing in IP tables as well